Building Insurance

Building insurance is a policy that covers the cost of rebuilding your home if it is damaged or destroyed by fire, explosion, storms, floods or earthquakes. Depending on the type of policy you choose, it can cover the cost of demolition, Clearance, Labour and architect fees. 

Content Insurance

Contents insurance is a policy that protects your personal belongings in your home against theft, fire, loss or damage. It could include anything you would bring with you if you moved house such as; furnitures, jewellery, electronic devices, kitchen appliances, and clothings.

Landlord Insurance

Landlord insurance protects property owner against financial loss on rented property. Most landlord insurance policies includes buildings insurance, fixtures & fittings insurance, and property owners’s liability insurance, however you can also insure against accidental damage, loss of rent, and tenant default.